Tuesday, December 7, 2010

blessed

Sorry for the delay in posts! I have been in the midst of studying for finals and working as an intern for a local author, while Taylor has successfully completed the GRE! I am so proud of him for being able to prepare in three weeks and still get an amazing score. Even though life and school has been crazy, I know we are so blessed with a full life from Jesus and good people all around us.

A good friend took our engagement pictures last week and I can't wait to share them. Here's a preview...

courtesy Olivia Mangrum
Olivia got some great shots on Taylor's jeep. I'm also in the process of picking out our wedding invitations! We're using a great company called Three, which I heard of through a friend. They've been very helpful so far and we can't wait to share the final product :)

In the mean time, I'll be studying, drinking lots of coffee, cuddling with Taylor, and probably on this, this, or this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment