Saturday, January 22, 2011

4 months and counting!

It has been over a MONTH since we posted. Shame on us. But we have so much news to share!

1. Taylor has a job. In Athens. Hallelujah!
2. I am in my LAST semester of college. Amen.
3. The jeep...died. It was truly a sad day. We only hope to get another one in the near future- and we won't be changing the name of the blog :)
4. So many wedding details are coming together! Taylor got all the shirts for the groomsmen, my dress FINALLY came in, and we ordered our invitations! Now to work on all the little projects...my house will literally turn into Hobby Lobby.
5. We are less than 4 MONTHS away from the big day! (Ok so yesterday was 4 months, but today still counts as less than 4.) It felt forever away when we got engaged, but now the end is in sight! I'm praying to not get stressed or anxious and just enjoy these last few months of one of the most special times in my life.

Tay and I are making dinner with friends tonight- I'll be sure to share the details tomorrow!

In the meantime...here are some pictures from our campus ministry's 1920's themed New Years Eve Party (in case you didn't know...Taylor and I went on our first date on New Years Eve- 4 years ago!)

dinner @ Transmet

the fellas

me & my best friends for life

dancing the night away with j

No comments:

Post a Comment